Traveling Construction Manager - Multifamily
Traveling Construction Manager Role with a Top Senior Living Developer/GC
Opportunity to Lead High Profile Multifamily Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a senior housing developer and general contractor, leading the industry building superior quality, energy efficient, and affordable retirement housing. With almost 50 years in the business, they have established themselves as a go-to reputable developer with projects spanning across the United States. If this sounds like a company you could see yourself at, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Traveling Construction Manager - Multifamily duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the bidding process, project and contract administration, including collecting bids, preparing PO's and subcontract agreements.
- Coordinate the activities of each project
- Ensure contract compliance, cost, schedule, document control and quality and safety standards are met
- Work alongside company architects and project engineers
- Make sure all administrative documents are prepared as needed; RFIs, submittals, change orders, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years of construction superintendant experience at a reputable GC
- Experience building ground up multifamily projects 10M+
- OSHA certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office Suite, and MS Project
- Willing to travel to other markets as needed
What's on Offer
The Traveling Construction Manager - Multifamily will enjoy:
- Great competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Extreme opportunity for individual growth and experience!
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at (617) 824-2661.