Traveling Construction Superintendent
Our management style is open door with a culture of mentoring team members.
We outfit our team members with the most current technology available
About Our Client
As a national Design-Build construction firm, our client is committed to supporting our Clients with solutions for their facility needs in a variety of specialized markets, wherever those needs may be.
Our team of experts provides customized solutions ranging from individual, one-of-a-kind projects to national rollout programs consisting of prototypical facilities delivered simultaneously in multiple states.
Our client is your single source for the conceptualization, development, design, and construction of facilities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work directly with the project managers to prepare schedules, organize the structure, select staff, and handle the construction equipment.
- Commercial Tenant Improvement and Ground Up experience as a superintendent- Medical Office,Warehouse, Corporate Office,and School construction
- Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and guidelines are met.
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Cooperate with the owner and representatives as well as architects.
- Hold job site meetings with project managers and the regional manager.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience as a superintendent on Commercial, Medical Office,Warehouse, Corporate Office, and Restaurant TI construction projects(Ground up projects a plus)
- Works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and time frame
- Communicates with supervisor of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and to improve construction methods.
- Organize and attend OAC meetings
- In field 80% of the time
- Reports to the Project Manager on the project
- Ability to organize people, tools, and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and pipeline of projects
- Opportunity for growth into senior level positions
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Per Diem pay