- Opportunity to join a top ENR ranked general contractor
- Our client has strong pipeline of projects carrying them into 2023
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned and operated General Contractor that was established in 1990's. They are headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and last year they brought in over $160 million dollars worth of revenue. Additionally our client serves a variety of different markets. Some of their projects include distribution centers, corporate offices, movie theaters, indoor sky diving facilities, and hospitality. There is terrific opportunity to grow within the company and each superintendent can transition into different sectors of construction.
- Manage the job site from inception through completion
- Communicate and meet regularly with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes, and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate effectively with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project managers to ensure appropriate progress
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Ground Up Construction
- 4+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field required
What's on Offer
- Great work environment and work-life balance.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Salary + aggressive bonus structure
- Monthly Car Allowance
- iPhone and iPad
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc
- 20 days PTO
- Summer Fridays
- Company car