- Start date available as soon as middle of June 2022!
- Competitive pay and benefits and rapidly growing project list.
About Our Client
Client is a strong, Alabama-based, commercial construction general contractor that is continuing to expand their campus housing and multifamily portfolio. They are seeking a strong Lead Superintendent to travel to this Austin, TX based project. Kickoff for this project will be June 25th, so immediate placement needed.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short-term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience working in the construction industry as superintendent
- The ideal candidate will have managed campus housing or multifamily projects.
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience but can expect an extremely competitive base salary, per diem included, and competitive truck allowance.