Traveling Light Industrial Construction Superintendent
Opportunity to work for top ENR GC
Career growth opportunity to grow as a Superintendent
About Our Client
Our client has a strong GC presence in the Southeast. Annual revenue exceeds $900 million. They are involved in multiple markets: Commercial, Food & Bevarage, Manufacturing and Distribution, Office, and Institutional.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Construction experience in distribution, manufacturing, or automotive projects and square footage of 50K sq. ft.+ preferred
- Tilt wall experience preferred
- Willing to travel 100% throughout the Southeast
- 10+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits packages, including paid vacation and holidays, medical insurance, vehicle allowance, phone allowance, and company matching 401(k).