- Top 20 National ENR GC with a Mixed Construction Portfolio
- Strong retention across field staff
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established General Contractor with strong a reputation in the Nashville area. Currently desire hard-working individuals who can be mentored and develop with senior level growth in mind. Experience with Commercial, Healthcare, Office, Tilt Wall, and more. This construction firm offers a wide range of construction planning and are committed to understand and meet their client's needs.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short-term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Construction experience in warehouse distribution
- Construction experience in tilt wall or tilt up
- Construction experience in light industrial construction preferred
- Prove consistent work history
- 7+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation package depending on experience
- 9-12 company holidays
- 401k Plan with company match
- Truck allowance
- Cell phone and Laptop provided
- Bonus Opportunities
- Life insurance