- Work On Once In A Lifetime Projects
- Fully Paid For Company Vehicle and Travel
About Our Client
My client is a top fully integrated construction firm here in Cincinnati. They have typically focused on doing ground up developments on commercial construction, but have been in the process of diversifying their portfolio of Multi-Family, tenant improvement and hospitality projects. They are an incredibly innovative firm that has a strong pipeline of projects. This firm is known for the fantastic projects they deliver and overall opportunity to further your career in the commercial construction space.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control, housekeeping, and daily log;
- Provide guidance, leadership and direct supervision of site staff, including assistant superintendents, laborers and other construction related personnel;
- Proactively schedule and coordinate all subcontractors to ensure completion of the project in accordance with the project schedule and to ensure that no additional costs are required for completion of work;
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, and inspections;
- Ensure assigned jobsite operations are in compliance with design/specifications, completion on schedule, within budget and to quality standards;
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project;
- Work in partnership with project management to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project;
- Run weekly meetings, including project and subcontractor meetings;
- Manage the RFI process; consisting of the creation of and suggestions on solutions to site issues and tracking them through close out;
- Exceed client expectations for each project by understanding client needs, wants, preferences and culture;
- Continuously promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors instilling this philosophy in project team;
- Maintain and review punch list process to ensure all are addressed and executed in a timely manner;
- Manage close out process and warranty responses with project manager
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years of related construction experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
What's on Offer
- Salary range from $90K-$140K based heavily on experience
- Full benefits including healthcare, vision, and dental
- Company vehicle
- Company outings
- 4 weeks PTO to start
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions
- Phone allowance paid up to full