- Diverse project portfolio
- Excellent company benefits, travel home 2 times per month
About Our Client
My client is a general contractor headquartered in St. Louis with annual revenue of about $200M. They are growing quickly and have doubled in size over the last 2 years. Due to this growth, they are adding 2 superintendents to handle projects across the US. Although they have a diverse portfolio of projects, their specialty lies in Tilt-up construction, Multifamily, and Tenant Interior work. These projects can range from smaller scale $500k projects to $40M+. They have done a good job of keeping their company culture intact while growing and have a solid track record of long employee retention.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage construction projects primarily around the Midwest region
- Meet with clients during proposals, updates, closeouts, etc.
- Participate in subcontractor selection
- Assist with budgeting materials
- Coordinate schedules on the project site
- Review and assess necessary change orders
- Keep blueprints up to date with engineers and architects to ensure a consistent project picture throughout the entire process
- Communicate with project management team on project schedules and updates
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience with a general contractor in the field
- At least 2 years of experience in a lead superintendent capacity
- Tracks schedules and updates on the job site
- Client-facing and communicative
- Ensures safety guidelines are enforced on the job site
- Experience in tilt construction is a big plus
- Open to 100% travel
What's on Offer
- Base Salary of $90,000-$130,000 based on experience
- Bonus potential up to 15-20% of salary
- Travel covered
- Vehicle Allowance
- Healthcare covered for employee, 75% for family
- PTO starting at 3 weeks
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Per Diem