- Reputable design/build general contracting firm
- Excellent benefits, strong pipeline of work, and great compensation
About Our Client
My client is a full service design/build general contractor, headquartered in the Greater St. Louis area. They focus on both ground-up and renovation projects with a value of $15M to $55M. They offer an excellent work/life balance. This company ensures the culture is friendly, welcoming, and relaxed. When working on and off site they value trust, teamwork, and efficiency.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations on-site
- Ability to effectively lead a crew on schedule while monitoring quality of work at hand
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their construction projects
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, performance, and quality standards
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings, including project and subcontractor meetings
Apply now and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Multifamily and commercial experience is required
- 3-5+ years of Superintendent experience required
- Proven ability to deliver construction projects on time and on budget.
- Communicate effectively with subcontractors and suppliers
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed projects.
- Must be open to travel.
What's on Offer
- Base salary $100k - $130k dependent on overall experience level
- Bonus opportunities
- Vehicle allowance
- Phone allowance
- Health, dental, vision
- Life insurance