Traveling Superintendent - Healthcare Construction
Top Regional GC specializing in healthcare, all negotiated work
Contractor seeking qualified Superintendents who are open to travel regionally
About Our Client
Our client is a top regional firm focusing on commercial, healthcare, and institutional projects across the southeast. The company has seen tremendous growth in recent years, and is seeking a Traveling Superintendent - Healthcare Construction to run projects, with travel a necessity. Projects will range $5-$20M in the Healthcare, Senior Living, and Commercial sectors.
Industry: Building and Construction
The Traveling Superintendent - Healthcare Construction will be reporting into the Project Manager, and will be running commercial construction projects from $1M - $20M in the Healthcare, Senior Living, and Commercial sectors. The lead Superintendent will be responsible for leading projects from start to completion, and delivering projects on time and within the allotted budget.
- Management of all on site construction activity
- Ensure work is being performed in a quality & timely manner
- Review the project daily to insure all activities are being performed within regulations
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs
- Communicate issues, performance, and any feedback to project manager
- Direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years experience in construction
- 5+ as lead superintendent on commercial or healthcare projects (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred, but not required
- Technically proficient with planning and scheduling software
- Experience with small and large commercial projects
- Ability to learn quickly and have desire to improve
If interested, apply below or contact Harry directly to learn more at 617-824-2662.
What's on Offer
The company is offering a very competitive base salary, structured bonus program, company truck, and comprehensive benefits.