- Opportunities for growth into leadership positions
- Excellent benefits, strong pipeline, and great compensation
About Our Client
My client is a well-known, reputable general contractor with an annual revenue pushing $150 million. Their projects range from $50M to $100M, mainly focusing on the renovation of hotels they have built every 10 or so years. There is a strong pipeline of work expected for 2023 due to the repeat business they experience.
- Supervises day-to-day work of crew and prioritize work at hand.
- Ability to effectively lead a crew on schedule while monitoring quality of work at hand.
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their construction projects.
- Effectively follow plans/guidelines while conducting regular safety meetings.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements, including crew member discipline and documentation.
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Manage close out process and warranty responses with project manager
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings, including project and subcontractor meetings
- Assist the project management team on their duties
- Adhere to tight deadlines
Apply now and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10+ years of construction experience is required (hospitality experience is a plus)
- 5+ years of Superintendent experience
- Proven ability to deliver construction projects on time and on budget
- Experience building ground-up multifamily projects is a plus
- Communicate effectively with subcontractors and suppliers
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed projects
- Must be open to travel
- Possess and maintain a current, valid driver's license in your state of residence
What's on Offer
- Base salary $140k - $160k dependent on overall experience level
- Avg. yearly bonus of $60k
- Vehicle allowance $750/month
- Phone allowance
- Health, dental, vision
- Per diem $4K
- Housing paid for