- Opportunity to work with a top general contractor in the Southeast area.
- Competitive pay and benefits with opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading general contractor who is well connected in the Atlanta area. They pride themselves on their empowering work culture and career growth opportunities.
- Oversee all site activities
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for construction job sites
- Traveling through the Southeast region
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities
- Implement safety and quality guidelines
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ Years of experience in the construction field
- Experience with Charter Schools or related projects
- Open to traveling across the Southeast
- Experience in ground-up building
- Track record of delivering projects on time
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to $150,000
- Car allowance
- Generous PTO
- Health Insurance, Dental, ect.