- Large Scale Projects - $20M+
- Excellent Travel Packages - High Perdiem/Allowance
About Our Client
Our client is a National General Contractor headquartered in the Midwest. They have an extensive pipeline for both 2022 and 2023 with projects ready to break ground. These high profile projects are with many repeat clients and they continue to have a high return rate with them. Our client has excellent leadership from the top down and continue to have solid tenure throughout. Apply now to be considered within 24 hours!
- Manage day-to-day construction field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met.
- Travel throughout the country, getting flown back home every 2 weeks.
- Review blueprints, customer needs and contractor submissions in order to execute appropriate bids.
- Lead team with construction project planning and developing site logistics.
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship and safety guidelines are met.
- Utilize good time management to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Keep daily and weekly work logs.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Work directly with investors at times and maintain a professional and client facing attitude.
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the construction job site, and safety requirements are met.
- Review bids for work, as well as supervising the inspection of work.
- Schedule inspections as needed along the jobs site.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ability to deliver Multifamily/Senior Housing construction projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to read and understand plans.
- Ability to travel throughout the country.
- Technical understanding of Multifamily construction including building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices.
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed projects.
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations, anticipate project delays, monitor job site safety, and implement corrective measures.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Individual performance bonus.
- Company performance bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Life & disability insurance.
- Travel per diem package.
- Travel stipend in addition to per diem.
- 100% coverage on lodging/hotels and logistics.
- Vehicle allowance.
- 20 days PTO, + more company sick days.
- Quick yet effective onboarding and training program, you will NOT be micromanaged.