Traveling Superintendent - Manufacturing, Aviation
Top ENR Construction Manager with international parent company
Exciting, headline projects and above market compensation
About Our Client
Michael Page has been retained by a national construction management firm with a storied history in the Carolina's market. With an established presence in Greenville, the office builds predominantly in the Aviation, Advanced Manufacturing, and Distribution markets in the Southeast and typically in the $20M - $40M range but have built $100M projects. Since the business has focused on its core markets, they have proven market stability during any economic turns. The business is seeking a Senior Superintendent - Manufacturing, Aviation with a track record in similar projects to join the team and report into the VP of Operations.
For immediate consideration please apply below or contact Harry directly for more information at 617-824-2662.
Reporting into the VP of Operations, the Traveling Superintendent - Manufacturing, Aviation will be responsible for the following:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Traveling Superintendent - Manufacturing, Aviation will have the following:
- 10+ years as a Superintendent for a general contractor
- Proven project experience in manufacturing, aviation, distribution markets of $20M+
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team, interfacing with owners as needed
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- Proficiency in software Viewpoint, BIM, Prolog, etc. is a plus
- OSHA 30 Hr Certification is necessary
- local to Greenville, although candidates who are relocating will be considered
What's on Offer
The successful Traveling Superintendent - Manufacturing, Aviation will receive the following:
- Base salary depending on experience $115,000-$135,000
- Full benefits package complete with Health, Vision, Dental insurance, 401k match
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Yearly discretionary bonuses
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business!