- Working for a Top In-House Developer based in Houston, TX
- Pipeline of Texas Multifamily Projects
About Our Client
- Working for a reputable in-house Developer
- Large pipeline of Multifamily Projects
- Fluently read and interpret specifications and plans.
- Supervise work of subcontractors and laborers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years in Multifamily Construction specializing in multifamily garden style, wraps, and podium projects.
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of multifamily projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Structure