Traveling Superintendent - Southeast Region - Top ENR Firm
National Top 200 ENR firm seeking Traveling Super for Southeast.
GC out of Greenville, SC with excellent employee work/life balance.
About Our Client
- TOP 200 ENR FIRM
- 5+ offices and growing!
- Voted Best and Top Places to work
- Projects consist of $1-30M commercial, retail and light industrial projects
- Excellent company culture - no micromanagement and lots of autonomy
- Fly home every other weekend or for any emergency
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
DescriptionConstruction Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
*The office is out of Greenville, SC but will require travel throughout the southeast.
Apply now for immediate consideration! Hiring within the next 60 days.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in the construction experience
- 3+ years within light industrial/retail/commercial construction required
- Willing to travel throughout the southeast - can go home every 2 weeks
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively
- Go-getter with a high standard on projects
- Proven track record of projects success being on time and in budget
Take a look at what's on offer and send your resume into the associated link.
What's on Offer
What you'll get out of it:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on projects
- Per diem, travel reimbursement
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances
- PTO/Vacation Time
- Living expenses covered
*The office is out of Greenville, SC but will require travel throughout the southeast.APPLY NOW