Traveling Superintendent - Top 200 ENR Firm
Top GC nationally making a large mark in the retail and light industrial sectors
National Travel but the office is out of Anderson, SC.
About Our Client
This Top 50 ENR Firm is climbing the charts in the Southeast. The company specializes in several area of construction, but more specifically retail, higher ed and healthcare projects. They have presence throughout the NC/SC region. This position is 100% national travel, but will report to the team in the Greenville, SC office.
The Traveling Superintendent - Retail Projects is responsible for:
- Managing retail and light industrial projects nationally
- Working closely with the client to achieve their project goals
- Maintaining the project schedule and keeping the owner up to date with the progress
- Reporting to the General Superintendent of the firm
The Successful Applicant
The Traveling Superintendent - Retail Projects has:
- 7+ years in the construction industry
- 4+ years experience on retail and light industrial projects
- Experience as a Traveling Super, or at a minimum, an interest in this type of role
- Built projects over $1-10 million in value
- Ability to lead projects alone
- A background and familiarity in retail and light industrial projects
- High School Diploma (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
If this sounds similar to your own background, please apply within the next 48 hours for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Kept as local as possible depending on project pipeline.
- Fly home every 2 weeks
- Per diem
- Truck allowance/company truck
- Medical, dental, health insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 401k plan offered
- Life insurance
- Long and short term disability