Excellent Bonus Potential
About Our Client
Our client is a is a full service Design/Build General Contractor working with a variety of private clients with a backlog of projects through 2020.
- Every employee has direct interaction with ownership
- The team has great chemistry and work very well together
- Lots of room for growth and advancement
- AMAZING health insurance benefits - very low cost to employee
- High design, unique projects with diversity to never look alike
- Superintendent will study plans and specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Superintendent will assist in the development of project schedules and updating of progress construction schedules.
- Superintendent will prepare and transmit various reports, i.e. daily reports, manpower counts, project status and owner required reports.
- Superintendent will review all drawings, i.e. shop, architectural, structural, etc. when they are issued to the field and coordinate and maintain a current set at all times.
- Superintendent will coordinate and manage on-site construction activities from pre-start-up to completion. Schedule work, including subcontractors and owner vendors.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field - ideally 7+
- Must have some recent ground up construction experience - ideally in Commercial projects
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Strong management ability
What's on Offer
- Salaries between $85,000-$120,000 dependent on experience and skill
- Open door policy
- Great benefits with barely any cost to the employee
- Life insurance policy
- Up to 25 days PTO dependent on experience
- 10 paid holidays