About Our Client
Reputable full-range professional consulting and construction services organization based in Pittsburgh PA has over 100 years of experience in construction of financial, commercial, and residential industries.
- Regular travel with overnight stays is required
- Monitor project scheduling and control costs
- Attend meetings with Client and Client representatives as requested
- Assists in the development of project schedules and updating of progress construction schedules.
- Coordinate and manage on-site construction activities from pre-start-up to completion.
- Establish and maintain high safety and quality standards in accordance to company and industry standards.
- Maintains a clean and organized work site.
- Comfortable performing small jobs task on their own
- All candidates must submit a project list along with complete resume.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience in a superintendent role in the commercial construction field.
- Experience in Construction, including both renovations and new construction
- Ground Up Experience is a MUST
- Must have managed all trades
- Experience in managing job sites with responsibility for budget, sub-contracts and turn over.
- Position requires effective written, organizational, supervisory and verbal skills
- Be an effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- OSHA 30 Certified
What's on Offer
- Mileage reienburcement
- PHONE / I PAD CREDIT
- Company CARD FOR MATERIALS
- Paid Per Diem based on job location - Hotel & Meals
- Great Health Benefits
- Short and Long term health insurance
- PTO and Holidays