Per Diem, No Permanent Relocation Necessary
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
About Our Client
The Client is one of the largest general contractors in the Michigan market with over 350 employees and $500M billed for the 2019 year. Due to expanding markets, growth, and new ventures the company is looking to add another superintendent with the ability to manage upcoming projects. Path to Senior Superintendent clearly outlined as well.
- Manage all trades on site.
- Support the team while interacting with subcontractors and the client.
- Willingness to handle diversity and adapt to unexpected changes.
- Understand project timeline and strive to meet set deadlines without sacrificing their standards for completion.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate in this role is someone who will be able to come onto the job site and have a vision of what the final objective is and is able to manage the team to reach that goal. They are able to find areas of opportunity that we can adjust to help the team operate effectively. Someone who comes into the job and supports the team, rather than only manages the team.
What's on Offer
- $120,000-$130,000 base salary
- Full Benefits
- Car, Fuel, Cell Phone
- Travel covered
- Opportunity for advancement