Our client is experiencing tremendous growth and looking for top talent.
Competitive salary + great benefits
About Our Client
A leader in the industry and that's growing , with opportunities for hard working, dedicated people to join our team. We work year round and offer top pay, great benefits including health and dental insurance, a 401k retirement plan, paid time off, etc
- Plan, direct, own the entire jobsite. Provide outstanding communication, customer satisfaction and manage self and team to achieve effective layout of jobsite, critical path to complete the project on time within budget.
- Communicate scope with operations, customers, subcontractors, vendors, daily labor, and be knowledgeable, courteous and build trust with customer.
- Proactively evaluate construction drawings to effectively interpret trade skills, task assignments, increase productivity, coordinate and collaborate with the office to produce quality work.
- Actively communicate hazards, risks, and provide training to employees and subcontractors on the job site with the goal of zero safety violations, unsafe work habits, accidents and injuries.
- Successfully supervise and assign task to multiple subcontractors, local daily labor, and vendors.
- Provide positive coaching and training while motivating the team to produce quality work and ensure all
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience in commercial construction, including experience with a commercial general contractor, or experience in medical/hospital and Industrial construction preferred.
- Previous experience on commercial job sites, mission critical construction, and hospital construction strongly preferred.
- Passion for construction and our industry; ability to recognize and seek quality
- Has the ability to operate office equipment, such as fax, copier, and telephone. Can use spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Knowledge of software systems including but not limited to: Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, etc.), Adobe, BlueBeam, and CAD.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Healthcare coverage
- Career growth opportunity
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability programs
- Health and wellness program