Traveling TiltWall Superintendent
National GC is growing rapidly & looking for a strong Superintendent in DFW
Looking for Superintendents with Large Warehouse & Tiltwall
About Our Client
This Commercial General Contractor is extremely well known in the large warehouse and tiltwall construction space throughout the nation. They are looking for strong superintendents with ground up commercial experience in tilt-wall, distribution centers, and light industrial projects ranging from 500,000 SF and up to travel throughout Texas.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- Open to traveling throughout Texas.
- 7-10 years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor.
- Experience leading ground up warehouse and tiltwall projects of 500,000 SF and higher.
- Comfortable leading large projects and managing a large team.
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- OSHA certified.
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Vehicle allowance
- Competitive Per Diem
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- 401k match