Treasury Manager - Digital - Boston, MA
Reports directly into the Senior Director of Treasury
Well known digital brand, based in Boston, MA
About Our Client
My client is a large, digital employer, known for its innovation and cutting edge web services. They are based in downtown Boston, MA.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Treasury and interacts with other functional areas including Corporate Accounting, Tax, Payables and Receivables, Audit, Operation and Legal. The candidate must have strong communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to lead a team of Treasury professionals and cross-functional teams. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash.
- Manage intercompany cash, including intercompany settlements, shareholder loans, and capital injections.
- Forecast worldwide interest expense and income.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Understand foreign exchange market and execute spot and forward trades.
- Support long term capital markets activities, including public debt financings. Prior experience with bank and debt capital markets and documentation a plus.
- Support share repurchase program.
- Oversee investment activities.
- Manage global insurance program.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Other treasury jobs and Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Supervise treasury analysts (2 direct reports)
For your resume to be considered, please submit promptly using the associated link. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- MBA degree preferred with 5+ years of overall experience in cash management, capital markets, foreign exchange, insurance programs, and/or corporate finance in a corporate environment.
- Strong analytical, financial, Microsoft office suite and systems skills are required.
- Experience working in global business environment a plus.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus
- Ability to work in Boston, MA
What's on Offer
- Base salary of between $ 100,000 and $ 110,000
- Competitive performance related bonus scheme (12%)
- $ 20,000 work of stock (differed long term incentive etc.)
- Generous benefits program (medical, dental, vision etc.)
- 401K plan and company contribution
- Boston, MA work location