Treasury Manager - Online Platform - Boston, MA
Based in Boston, MA
Globally recognized Online Platform brand
About Our Client
My client is a well-recognized, innovative, web services company that is continuosly growing.They are based in downtown Boston, MA and are currently looking to add a Treasury Manager to their progressive finance team.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Treasury and interacts with other functional areas including Corporate Accounting, Tax, Payables and Receivables, Audit, Operations and Legal. The candidate must have strong communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to lead a team of Treasury professionals and cross-functional teams. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage all phases of cash management including cash concentration, wires, and account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital requirements and invest short term excess cash suitably.
- Forecast worldwide interest expense and income.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Develop ways to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Utilize knowledge of foreign exchange market to conduct spot and forward trades.
- Support long term capital markets activities, including public debt financing.
- Assist with repurchase program.
- Supervise investment activities.
- Manage global insurance program.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Assist with treasury jobs and Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Govern treasury analysts.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a generous remuneration package, a competent candidate will possess the following:
- MBA preferred
- 6+ years in relevant field
- Certified Treasury Professional designation desirable
- Experience working in a global business environment valuable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong analytical abilities
- Previous experience with bank and debt capital markets and documentation a plus
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $100k to $105k
- Generous bonus scheme of potentially 12%
- Based in Boston, MA
- 401k plan and company contribution