Treasury Operations Business Analyst
Leading Financial Services Company
Opportunity for growth and development
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Company.
- Interested in extending the reporting to include Swift messages for T+0 reporting
- Sourcing from Bank of NY collateral system with linkage to ICI Impact trading and counterparty systems
- BA should understand various inflows and outflows including cash/wires, collateral, margin, triparty, RVP/DVP and how it effects the balances
- Familiarity with the different Treasury operational processes
- BA should be a strong writer and communicator with experience writing BRDs and FRDs
- Good at working across departments including IT, Treasury and Operations
The Successful Applicant
Prior background in Treasury / Operations
What's on Offer
Compensation is based on experience.