Underwriter 4 *REMOTE
Join a Global Bank with HUGE opportunity to grow
A remote role with a company that still has a GREAT company culture
About Our Client
A global financial services company that is a household name all over the USA.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Description* Review and analyze loan applications, credit reports, appraisals, income, and asset documentation according to agency and non-agency guidelines and mortgage regulations.
* Effectively communicate and explain credit decisions to loan officers and processors.
* Perform timely reviews of conditions submitted as well as loan re-submissions.
* Maintain credit quality and production standards as defined by business.
* Provide a remarkable customer service experience to both internal staff and external customers.
* Perform other job-related duties and special projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
* A minimum of 8-10 years of experience underwriting agency, non-agency, Mortgage Insurance loans and appraisals.
* Experience and knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC ,and Private Mortgage insurance property and credit underwriting guidelines.
* Strong understanding of complicated transactions and tax return analysis.
* Experience effectively and independently making credit decisions and providing underwriting support to other business functions.
* Excellent communication, analytical, decision-making, and computer skills required.
* Knowledge and experience reviewing mortgage applications according to the US mortgage regulations.
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits
- Work from home
- Career growth
- Great company culture
- Paid Time-Off