- One of the most well known and stable General Contractors in the Triad!
- Are you looking to quickly grow your career into a Field Leader position?
About Our Client
Our client, a very reputable and well known Southeastern General Contractor, has been around for over 45 years. They have built themselves into one of the most respected and trusted GCs in the Southeast, and are known for their quality commercial projects. They have an outstanding culture, with top notch leadership and excellent employee tenure across the organization. They pride themselves on their stability and project pipeline of prominent Carolinas projects. My client is actively seeking an Upfit Construction Superintendent to help lead their Small Projects Division in the Triad.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or you can reach out to Garrett Gale directly at 617-824-2652.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Upfit Construction Superintendent - Southeast GC - Triad will be responsible for:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The Upfit Construction Superintendent - Southeast GC - Triad should have:
- 2+ Years as a Superintendent with a General Contractor
- Experience managing small commercial projects - $1-5M ideally
- Upfit/Renovation projects required
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The Upfit Construction Superintendent - Southeast GC - Triad will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $70,000 - 110,000
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Ability to be a Leader in the organization