- Opportunity to work for one of Michigan's most reputable contractors
- Competitive compensation packages with flexible culture
About Our Client
My client is a highly successful General Contractor that has been making a name for themselves in the Detroit market over the last 25 years. They're looking to add a Superintendent due to their full pipeline of unique and exciting projects. They are committed to maintaining a family friendly culture for their employees by emphasizing work/life balance and promoting career growth. Their core value is making a positive impact on the Detroit community and recreating the downtown area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Superintendent
- Work directly with project managers to oversee project from conception to completion
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Plan and coordinate all daily activities at the job site
- Enforce OSHA compliance
- Coordinate with subcontractors to ensure quality
- Maintain complete and organized records of the job site
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Successful Senior Superintendent
- 8+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- Experience in Commercial construction preferred
- Ground up construction experience required* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- OSHA Certified
- Experience working on projects valued at $10M or more
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $90k-$125k, based on experience
- High bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision
- Excellent company culture with high employee retention
- Direct access to senior leadership
- 401(k) match
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.