Urgent - Project Manager - Atlanta - Permanent
Well established Atlanta GC
Strong 2019 Pipeline looking to grow
About Our Client
Client is a well-know commercial construction GC that has been established in the Atlanta Market for decades
- Manage construction projects from start to close out.
- Prepare punch lists.
- Management of Field Personnel.
- Work closely with relevant Superintendents.
- Prepare status reports, project plans, invoices, change orders etc.
- Manage and secure all permits as required.
- Budget management.
- Management of Sub contractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in construction or related field.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office and project management software.
- 6 years of commercial construction project management experience.
- Well versed in multiple interior construction markets: not limited to retail, commercial , office and health care.
- Project experience from $250k - $15M.
- Stable work record.
- Strong work ethic and a "problem solving" attitude.
What's on Offer
- Competitive offer based on expereince