- Growth minded general contractor on the come up!
- Negotiable compensation with lucrative bonuses and 100% 401k match!
About Our Client
Growing national contractor located in Greater St. Louis Area with industrial construction projects being their bread and butter. Coming off of a $60 million year there are looking to continue the success with revenue goals up to $115 million this year. Business is booming with multiple construction projects on the docket. Their two main focuses are great growth potential and rewarding their employees for hard work with excellent base compensation and bonus earning potential.Apply directly for consideration within 24 hours.
Reporting directly into the President, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Work with design team to assure project plans
- Create bid packages for scope of work
- Create a preliminary project schedule
- Solicit bid forms and negotiate bids
- Recommend subcontractors for approval
- Communicate with team on budget, schedule, quality, and safety
- Create a final project schedule as well as update the schedule as necessary
- Issue subcontractors and purchase orders
- Coordinate material procurement
- Establish and maintain a submittal process
- Organize and supervise the construction team in the office and on-site
- Work closely with Superintendent on site on a day to day basis
- Hold close out meetings
- Complete project closeout documents
- Financially close out all subcontractors and purchase orders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar degree preferred
- 5+ years of Project Management experience preferred
- Previous Ground-up experience is preferred
- Previous wood frame experience is preferred
- Experience running projects at $15M - $50M.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in technology & common pm software's including PlanGrid, Timerberline, Sage Accounting, FastTrack, and Excel.
- Willing to be a team lead & mentor to junior team members
What's on Offer
- Base Salary ranging from $65k-$110k depending on experience
- Ability to grow and lead the Project Management department
- short and long term disability coverage
- 100% 401K match
- Limited travel
- 20+ days of PTO
- 20%+ bonus potential
- Company truck or truck allowance $700
- Phone allowance
- bonus structure 10-25% depended on tenure
- No vaccination mandate