- Leading Investment Bank
- hybrid work environment
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Banking industry that provides various financial products and services. Founded in 1998, this well established Bank provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Which include consumer banking, credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.They have ambitious growth plans this year as a part of their long term strategy, so the need for a Legal Entity Controller is essential.
The Legal Entity Controller, will be responsible for providing regulatory analysis and reporting in coordination with the Finance Team. This individual will also develop reporting and control procedures to accurately prepare information required for financial reporting and analysis. Additional responsibilities, include:
- Management and oversight of US Banks financial and regulatory reporting obligations
- Oversight of the control framework across legal entities ensuring implementation and standard controls and monitoring processes.
- Design, execute, and enhance quarterly review and close procedures to ensure consistent and accurate information is provided to all stakeholders
- Prepare the annual audit and review packages for independent CPA
- Managing the cash flow and day to day accounting responsibilities for real estate operations and construction in accordance with GAAP.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA required
- At least 10 years of relevant accounting/controllership experience
- US Bank Regulatory Reporting preferred
- Project management experience a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Base, Bonus, and Benefits