US Employment Counsel
Exciting opportunity to join a Global Fortune 500 technology company
Role will cover employment law matters for US, CAN and LATAM
About Our Client
Global, Fortune 500 technology client, focused on developing innovative technologies to help the world move more efficiently.
The US Employment Counsel will work closely with internal business partners and the Employment Law Group. This role will be tasked with handling all employment related legal issues for the client in the US, Canada and Latin America.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a top US ABA accredited law school
- Admission to the NJ or NY State Bar
- 8+ years of employment law experience gained in an in-house role within a multi-national company
- Must have US, Canadian and LATAM employment law experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
Very competitive base salary, benefits, target incentive program. Excellent working environment with room for growth.