US Operations & Inventory Manager
Fast-paced, DTC E-commerce CPG company
Managing 3PL, warehouse distribution, and demand planning.
About Our Client
This company is a subscription-based organization that sells consumer goods. They have 5,000+ SKUs and move at a fast-pace to keep up with current trends.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The US Operations & Inventory Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a smooth transition to the new 3PL, managing the inventory transfers
- Managing relationships with the 3PL to ensure all inventory is going to customers DTC in a timely manner
- Lead demand planning efforts for the US business
- Work cross functionally with marketing, finance, and sales team in the US and also logistics partners in the UK
- Involvement with a new ERP implementation (Microsoft Navision)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience managing the operations at a DTC/E-Commerce business
- Managing high SKU count (high volume)
- 3PL management experience
- Strong excel skills, Microsoft Navision is a plus!
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment, think outside the box!
What's on Offer
Base salary plus bonus potential. This is a remote role but must be able to travel to the warehouse in Kentucky on a monthly basis. Expenses covered by the company. They would like someone based on the East Coast.
Excellent health benefits (medical/dental/vision)
Company laptop provided.