- Join the leading IPP in N. America, working on large Utility-Scale projects.
- 8+ years of Solar/Storage Owner's side PM exp. with great career upside.
About Our Client
My client is a world leading Battery Storage organisation. Taking projects from Engineering/Design, through Construction, and then Operating and Maintenance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Utility-Scale Solar - Senior Project Manager - Remote will -
- Work in close cooperation with the Energy Storage project and engineering teams, lead project management for battery storage projects.
- Provide leadership and guidance in project planning to the entire company project team including interfacing with internal engineering, procurement, manufacturing, testing, installation, commissioning and business administration.
- Work with customers, suppliers, sales and senior management as necessary to ensure full life cycle project deliverables are met.
- Participate in business improvement projects including documenting and communicating initial project plans and any/all changes to the plan to battery storage team.
- Lead the implementation effort of the project until its satisfactory completion.
- Improve the financial performance of the project while maintaining and enhancing customer and project team satisfaction.
- Transfer the project after completion to the service organization.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Utility-Scale Solar - Senior Project Manager - Remote will have -
BS/BA in an engineering discipline.
5+ years of relevant experience in related field
5+ years of experience as a project manager with P&L responsibility
Leadership, collaboration and influencing skill
Demonstrated ability working in a matrixed and global organization
PMP certification is a plus
Six Sigma or LEAN experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- Remote based role - preference in WECC (California, Arizona, etc), but open to all locations (Los Angeles, San Diego, Houston, Minneapolis, Chicago, Florida, North Carolina etc or completely remote.)
- Travel up to 25%
- Base Salary between $140k - $160k.
- Bonus - 35%+