- Must be able to build 3 statement financial models
- Global M&A advisor of SaaS, e-commerce and content businesses
About Our Client
Our client is an international M&A advisor of technology businesses that have completed acquisitions for thousands of founders, owners and acquirers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Research, gather and analyze data to determine the appropriate qualification of leads
- Communicate and prepare materials to support recommendations to team and stakeholders
- Leverage heavy evaluation and analysis of businesses to develop a view and influence outcomes and decisions
- Manage and deliver business valuations for buy-side and sell-side clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Have a strong commercial acumen to understand rationale for valuations to win client mandates
- Consistent collaboration with M&A and marketing teams to complete ad hoc data-heavy projects
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional understanding of discounted cash flow and market/transaction approach, particularly related to intangible and software assets
- Ability to analyze profit & loss statements, balance sheets and communicate insight, patterns and trends
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extensive experience with MS Excel
- Deadline-driven, and has a sense of urgency
- Robust analytical skillset and naturally inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.