- Private Equity/Venture Capital firm with $30 billion in assets
- Assets within the software/technology space
About Our Client
My client is a US-based, Private Equity/Venture Capital firm in New York City with $30b in assets, specializing in growth within the software and technology space. Collaborative and client-focused company with a fantastic culture, growth opportunities, and great benefits!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work closely within the smaller, collaborative team
- Valuation analysis
- Valuation modeling
- Strong ability to navigate and effectively use Excel
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 1 - 4 years of experience
- Background in Valuations (Big 4 or valuation firms/groups)
- Experience in Private Equity is preferred
- Strong Excel skills a must!
- Strong analytical skills
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus / Equity
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Opportunities for growth