- Join a well-respected, employee-owned GC on the North Shore!
- Competitive pay & strong benefits!
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning, 100% employee-owned Construction Management firm based on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Over the past 10 years, they have made a name for themselves in a number of markets including Multifamily, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Custom Residential, Academics, & more. They place a huge emphasis on quality, while also providing solutions that will allow their clients to meet their schedule and budget requirements. They also have an extensive training & development program that allows their employees to thrive both professionally and personally. They are actively seeking a VDC Coordinator to join their growing team.
The VDC Coordinator will be responsible for:
- reporting directly into the Director of Virtual & Construction
- developing visual sequencing/tracking
- performing 3D trade coordination
- developing realistic renderings and walk-throughs
- working closely with project teams to add visual aspects to proposals & presentations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The right VDC Coordinator will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- expertise in Revit and AutoCAD
- strong understanding of Building Information Modeling
- excellent attention to detail
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
The VDC Coordinator will receive:
- competitive base salary dependent on experience
- company 401k plan
- health & dental insurance
- employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- room for growth within the firm