- Join The Fastest Growing Top Texas Design Builder's Team.
- Strong emphasis on employee growth and development!
About Our Client
Top Texas design-build construction management firm. Passion for quality and innovative buildings -- K12, Health-care, Multifamily, Industrial, Commercial, Religious and Interiors.
- Generate and maintain high quality models as determined by BIM/VDC director or Senior VDC Specialist.
- Supports operation with self-perform model management and layout.
- Reads and comprehends construction documents and applies them to VDC processes: project visualization, planning, cost, operation, sustainability, and safety
- Develops composite model by assembling 3D content provided by designers and trade contractors; creates models for any content not provided.
- Analyzes models, looking for errors and omissions, and makes corrections as necessary.
- Maintains relationships with subcontractors and project teams.
- Role requires up to 50% travel
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering, Architecture, Computer Science or related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others.
- Innovative and very technically proficient.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks PTO
- Structured bonus
- Flexible work environment