- Must have previous experience with Venture lending
- Manage due diligence and investor presentations
About Our Client
Our client is a leading venture lender who specializes in Technology and Life Sciences.
- Participate as a member of the investment team on new prospect opportunities
- Participate or lead calls with prospect company management teams and investors as part of prescreen evaluation process
- Analyze new investment opportunities
- Prepare prescreen packages and draft term sheets for presentation to Senior Management
- Pitch new opportunities to Prescreen Committee both orally and in writing for approval for issuing a term sheet
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years financial services or investment experience
- Experience working for a debt provider in a technology and/or life sciences focused bank, investment bank, or other related financial service organization preferred but not required
- Strong analytical background / Excel skills, particularly in financial modeling
- BS degree in finance or other related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, generous bonus, carry, full benefits.