- Excellent Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary and excellent commission opportunity
About Our Client
Family owned general contractor who performs work all over the country, averaging around $200M/year in revenue with 70% repeat clients. They specialize in big box retail, senior living and commercial work. Some key sells include:
- Some of the best salaries in the industry
- 70% repeat business
- $200M/year in revenue
- Identifies potential clients and defines target markets to pursue business in.
- Researches and identifies customers and projects within target markets and obtains Requests for Proposals (RFP's).
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships leading to new business.
- Protects the value of Company owned assets (vehicles, equipment, parts, etc.)
- Anticipates problems and works toward eliminating or at least minimizing their effects.
- Ensures there are no avoidable penalties, citations or fines.
- Obtains relevant market information (industry, geography etc.).
- Produces an information package for prospect relative to industry.
- Makes presentations to potential clients.
- Maintains a regular list of contacts for possible future work and regularly contacts them.
- Reports to the Vice President of Preconstruction on a predetermined basis to review current sales leads
- Participates in interview and RFP process for new work
- Assists in coordinating marketing activities throughout the Company.
- Proposes and plans events, including but not limited to, golf tournaments for both employees and customers.
- Provides regular ongoing contact and maintains relationship with customers, suppliers and other trades and contacts.
- Develops ideas to promote and maintain the corporate image at a high level
- Supports the marketing needs of the other departments in the Company
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, sales or marketing
- 7+ years of experience in construction as a sales associate or business development manager
- The ability to guide, direct and coordinate the work of multiple activities at the same time
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan projects and jobs, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be a dynamic individual who is client-oriented while keeping the Company's interests in mind
What's on Offer
- Salaries open dependent on experience - up to $150K+
- Excellent bonus potential
- Ability to help continue to grow the business
- Comprehensive benefits package and 401k
- Flexible working environment