- $230,000 - $260,000 Base + Bonuses + Benefits!
- Established Real Estate Owner/Developer!
About Our Client
This Established Real Estate Owner/Developer are looking for their Vice President of Capital Markets, with a proven background raising capital for public & private companies, to lead the capital markets strategy and team whilst managing and building relationships with investors and financial partners.
- Leading the Capital Markets initiatives & strategy
- Planning, analyzing and underwriting capital market transactions
- Overseeing existing, whilst establishing new, investor & financial partner relationships
- Managing, hiring and leading the Capital Markets team
- Identifying transaction opportunities and investment strategies
- Negotiating debt and equity agreements
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-15+ years Capital Markets experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Real Estate or similar
- A background in raising capital for public & private companies
- The ability to build relationships, with excellent negotiation skills
What's on Offer
This is your opportunity to take ownership of all Capital Markets initiatives and strategies for this successful Real Estate Owner/Developer; you will work with autonomy whilst managing and building the Capital Markets team; reporting and presenting directly to the CEO and Board of Directors.
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michaelpage.us.com)