Vice President of Commercial Construction
Grow an already established company's new region with support from executives
Build portfolio with large, interior commercial construction projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top General Contractors in Texas. They are known for their family-oriented culture and the growth opportunities provided to employees with the Seller/Doer mentality. They are also listed as one of Texas' top places to work.
- Lead Business Development team in identifying, vetting and pursuing new business opportunities, ensuring alignment with the company's strategic focus.
- Manage the necessary pre-qualification processes to secure new opportunities.
- Interface with potential and current clients to build relationships and promote new business, seeking repeat opportunities.
- Lead the estimating department in developing complete bid packages including qualification materials, project estimates, bid schedules and proposals.
- Manage the estimating schedule and the workload.
- Lead the pursuit of clients and post-bid negotiations in order to secure new work.
- Ensure a smooth transition from the estimate to field mobilization.
- Guide both project management and field personnel in proper planning, subcontractor selection and execution of the work.
- Keep in touch with clients to ensure their overall satisfaction with the company's performance, and build lasting relationships to ensure future repeat business.
- Track the performance of individual projects based on cost and schedule and make the necessary alterations.
- Communicate and implement necessary changed conditions to protect the company from liability and our clients form unnecessary expenses.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience with Business Development for the Greater Austin region, specifically for Class A Interior projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related area
- Minimum of 15 years of commercial construction experience (including 10 years in leadership positions and proven field experience)
- Managed multiple projects with a minimum value of $10M+
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Bonus plan
- Full Insurance
- Paid Time Off