- Looking to move into an Executive position with a well established firm.
- Become part of an ownership group that is growing exponentially.
About Our Client
We are your Midwest General Contractor of choice. Headquartered in Ohio, we serve clients in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Indiana, and other markets as needed. We are committed to consistently providing quality, cost-effective commercial construction solutions. For nearly 50 years, we have brought a wealth of construction talent, experience and knowledge to every jobsite.We focus on Healthcare, Industrial, and Education consutruction projects.
Our clients benefit from our strategic capabilities including Pre-Construction planning, to Design-Assit and complete turn-key Design-Build Solutions.
- Understand the market and how to capitalize on new business development opportunities using a creative and entrepreneurial approach.
- Network with customers, architects, brokers, financial institutions and other leaders in the target markets of schools, healthcare, office, and retail.
- Ensure all assigned development projects are completed in accordance with the approved budget and schedule.
- Develop and implement long term business plans for new developments, expansions, renovations, etc. that are consistent with the Company's Strategic Plan and financial objectives.
- Initiate and oversee to completion of all assigned construction projects;
- Develop and implement strategic business plans to maximize cash flow and value.
- Generate offers for development/construction opportunities, negotiating and executing Letters of Intent with prospective Sellers/ Owners.
- Identify and source opportunities to grow the company's business unit.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Track record of success initiating and leading complex development projects to success is required.
- A four year college degree is required with major course work in construction, finance, engineering, business administration or related field.
- Successfully managed projects from conception through to completion.
- Team leader and player who is experienced in organizing and leading a diverse number of disciplines.
- Solid negotiating skills, ideally with a history of dealing with government authorities, consultants, general contractors and material suppliers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a collaborative and team-oriented work style and conflict resolution skills.
- Has a demonstrated ability to manage and mentor a team of professionals.
- Strong leadership presence with excellent persuasion and influencing capabilities.
- Proven ability to manage a number of projects and tasks at the same time, coordinate numerous activities and groups of people in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Is a driven and results oriented individual with a reputation of achieving positive results under challenging circumstances.
What's on Offer
A company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools essential to achieving a successful and meaningful careerIndustry-leading compensation and benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 6-weeks of paid paternity leave, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insuranceAn excellent work environment with potential for long-term growth in the industry paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops), and a tuition and certification reimbursement programPaid holidays and lucrative vacation timeParental leave and additional support servicesOn-demand mental health supportYou Belong Here Committee focused on promoting an inclusive and equitable work environment