Vice President Corporate Treasury
Leading Financial Services Firm
About Our Client
My client is a leading financial services firm, located in Midtown Manhattan.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensure treasury activities are compliant with policies
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing execution, with a focus on analytics and reporting.
- Responsible for funding initiatives, which include deposit based funding initiatives
- Structure and model transactions
- Oversee cash management initiatives, bank relationships, and day to day treasury operations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Experience in Treasury, FP&A, or Risk Management
- Technically sound, specifically in Excel with strong database, modeling and analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base, Bonus, and Benefits