- Opportunity to join a prestigious global investment banking firm.
- Client will move quickly with the qualified candidate.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious and well-respected banking group with over 148 million customers worldwide. This position is in Manhattan, NY
- Oversee other compliance professionals and provide advice and support in the same product areas.
- Provide regulatory advice and support on several products and activities to the New York Branch, the (non-U.S.) Swap Dealer and Security-Based swap dealer.
- Analyze new products and services, programs, business initiatives to guarantee compliance with the rules and regulations.
- Maintain current working knowledge and understanding of industry rules and regulations.
- The ability to develop, review, enhance and implement strategies, policies, and procedures.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree (econ, CS, finance, or similar field)
- 8-10 years of experience within an global investment banking firm
- Current working knowledge of industry rules and regulations.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and bonus structure
- Great benefits
- Operating on a hybrid model