- Deal preparation, pitching, execution, launching and pricing
- IPOs, SPAC IPOs and Secondary Offerings listing in US Stock Exchanges
About Our Client
Our client is an international securities firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Help the team in executing, pricing, launching and placing all ECM transactions
- Help coordinate the efforts between COF/ECM and Sales Teams, providing the needed support for the success of the transactions
- Preparing pricing models/presentations/marketing materials/ case studies during the pitching/ launching process to assess the deals pricing
- Managing administrative responsibilities relating to new deals including WGL, regular meeting agendas, transaction documents, road shows, printer, and inter-action with third party entities involved in transactions like legal counsel, auditors, consultants, etc.
- Preparing mandate letters, term sheets, KYC/AML supporting documents for review and approval by Compliance
- Preparing documentation for internal committees
- Researching potential investors
- Updating case studies and marketing materials
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Must have the appropriate FINRA licenses (Series SIE, 7, 63, 79)
- Must have in-depth knowledge of hands on execution of ECM transactions listing in the US Stock Exchanges
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance standards
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Chinese a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus.