- Become the company's first ever VP of FP&A!
- Partner with the Founder to develop and implement strategic directives
About Our Client
My client is a business advisory consultancy listed as one of America's Fastest Growing Companies in 2022! With that growth they are expanding their internal executive leadership and looking to add a Vice President of FP&A to their team. My client is an emerging leader in the consulting industry partnering with their clients to advise on a variety of strategic directives including mergers and acquisitions, company restructuring, expansions, and more!
My client is excited to add their first ever VP of FP&A to the team to make internal strategic decisions for the entire Finance operation. You will be the #1 Finance professional, partnering directly with the Founder of this growing company to lead the entire FP&A function as the first internal Finance executive. The VP of FP&A will report directly to the Founder of the company working side by side to develop, implement, and lead the financial planning and business analysis for the company. The VP of FP&A will have the opportunity to become the company's first Chief Financial Officer!
VP of FP&A is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious and embraces challenges! The ideal VP of FP&A will be comfortable with being the #1 Finance leader in the organization, effectively liaising with the Executive team to advise on all Finance related strategic decision making.
The key responsibilities of the Vice President of FP&A include:
- Partnering with the Founder as the #1 Finance lead within the organization
- You will oversee all FP&A functions as they relate to the business - developing and implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the FP&A functions
- Responsible for all budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and variance analysis
- Oversight of all financial statements including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, debt schedules
- Work cross functionally with business partners on key performance indicator (KPI) reporting
- Lead and execute ad hoc reporting, projects, and analysis as needed
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Vice President of FP&A Candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in Finance
- 3+ years of progressive Finance experience
- Exceptional Finance acumen
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of process improvement
- Experience building Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and instituting policies and procedures is a plus!
What's on Offer
- The expected salary for the Vice President of FP&A is $120,000 - $150,000 + bonus potential commensurate with experience
- Great benefits including: fully paid health insurance for the employee and children and 401K match
- Fast growing organization (Top 10 Growing Consultancy!)
- Become the #1 Finance leader in the organization
- Highly visible role partnering directly with the Founder of the company
- Clear path to becoming the CFO!
- Hybrid working schedule