- Arrange debt financing for companies in transport, energy, water, greenfield
- Cover North and South America
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation whose primary businesses are retail banking, commercial banking, investment banking, wholesale banking, and asset management.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work with MDs to assist in the generation and execution of new infrastructure transactions
- Prepare written and verbal credit analysis including financial modeling, assessment of management, collateral valuations, and risk analysis based on due diligence review
- Structure and execute assuming responsibility for all aspects of the deal
- Engage with other departments
- Timely process amendments, consents, waivers, etc. in accordance with policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's (or Master's Degree) in Finance, Engineering, Accounting, Business, Economics, or Mathematics
Upwards 6 years of experience, in either project finance and/or corporate finance, or infrastructure-related field
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of industry and company dynamics in the Infrastructure project finance sector
- Previous credit analysis background
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, generous bonus, full benefits.