- Manage exposures of power plants, offshore drill rigs and mines
- Lead credit monitoring with the goal of identifying distress
About Our Client
Our client is a large, international bank.
- Monitor portfolio of transactions through review of operating reports, news alerts and contact with other project participants
- Identify potential issues that could lead to credit deterioration
- Prepare detailed, well-organized annual and interim reviews
- Analyze and seek credit approval for amendment and waiver requests
- Respond to ad hoc information requests from various departments in the America's head office.
- Update KYC information for borrowers
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in finance or related field
- Previously held a position in the portfolio monitoring department
- Strong understanding of project finance
- Strong ability to write and present well thought out arguments
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.