Vice President of Marketing - Healthcare IT - Boston
Join a market leader in an emerging market
Enter a leadership position at a growing organization
About Our Client
Our client offers an AI Platform for Hospitals to help automate the functions of Operating rooms. Currently working with some of the largest Hospitals in the Massachusetts area, they are looking to expand their client base.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Developing and Managing Marketing Strategy for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Looking for a brand engagement expert with an inspiring, dynamic and passionate character who has the ability to drive innovative and sustainable projects with the key decision makers at iconic brands, headquartered in the USA.
- You will increase brand loyalty and drive project sales by inspiring brands to adopt technology and sustainable practices that will add tremendous value
- Your innovative and inspiring approach to the market will give your network of contacts and customers a unique and fresh experience.
- You will become part of a company transforming the products are manufactured. You will help shape the future and the way we interact and succeed with brands.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Design personalized messaging strategies across multiple channels, including email, SMS, and other communication channels to address each segment and stage of the client lifecycle.
- Manage email execution from planning, setup and testing, to deployment, analysis and optimization
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, communications, Business, or a related field required
- 10+ years of Marketing experience in the Healthcare IT industry
- Experience managing and building marketing teams
- ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for building and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence cross-functional teams
- Experience linking strategy to implementation
This recruitment assignment has been retained exclusively by Michael Page. Submit your resume today and Ryan Dugan will review within 48 hours of submittal. If you are deemed suitable, you can expect a callback within 72 hours of submission
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- great work life balance